Which are the main TAESS features?
TAESS is a software tool designed to help in the thermoeconomic analysis of energy systems. It requires information about the thermodynamic model and the productive structure of the system. The main features of TAESS are:
- User interface based on Microsoft Excel 2007/2010.
- Import thermodynamic data from external applications.
- Automatic generation of the Fuel-Product table.
- Exergy cost computation.
- Analysis of the formation cost of product and residues.
- Thermoeconomic diagnosis.
The current version of TAESS provides an application launcher that allows to create an Excel worksheet from a template, which contains the macros to compute and to format the results.
The new features of version 2 are:
- User interface based on Office 2007/2010 Ribbon
- Improve input Fuel-Product definition
- Improve calculation of residue costs
Last modified 2014-09-17 02:34 PM